31 Jan 5 ways to stop procrastinating
1. Startwith thesmallthings. Being able to cross things off your list will make you feel like you’ve made a dent.
2. You should only have big tasks left and – more than likely – the ones you want to do least!Set a timelineand/ or goal from start to finish. Be realistic!
3. Break the tasksup into little steps so they’re less daunting and overwhelming.
4. Prioritize. Decide what’s most important and start there, working your way down to the least important/ easiest task.
5. Change your environment on the regs if you need to andtake breaksevery once in a while.