01 Feb What is a must in a job interview?
You asked, we answered!
So, you have this huge interview coming up? Here are some of our DUK Tips:
1) Do your research! Make sure you are in the know about the company you are interviewing with. Know their history, services they offer, and where they are located (just to name a few). Oh yeah, don’t forget to gather some information about the position you are interviewing for!
2) Dress for success! The first impression is a lasting impression. Typically the first judgement an interviewer makes will be based off how you look and present yourself. Dress the part and make sure it’s appropriate. Just another reason to go shopping right?
3) Social Media clean up! Okay… there is no denying here that your potential new boss will most likely take a peek at your FB page. Let’s just leave it at that… I’m sure you know what to do from here.
4) Don’t be late! If you’re on time, then you’re late. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled interview.
5) Don’t forget to talk! Often times we become a robot who just answers questions. Speak up! It’s a chance for you to showcase your communication skills. Ask questions, make comments.
Do you have any interview tips to share? Comment below!
Go ahead, ask us anything!
You can win FREE money on